HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Place your order
- Choose a style that you like in our store.
- Upload your pet photo by using the UPLOAD button and select a promised size. Make sure your uploaded photo is an original and not edited photo. If some products are allowed to change the name, you need to add your name, pet name or every quote you like in a text box.
- Add to cart and place your order.
Step 2: Custom pet art creation
- Our designers will create your beloved pet shirt with care and attention.
- We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo retouching and professional blending processes in our design house to produce your design. We do not paint from scratch. Your pet face image will keep the original beauty.
- You will receive a preview of your shirt after 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- We will double-check before production to ensure the artwork is absolutely perfect.
Step 3: Print and ship
- After finishing the artwork, it will be printed by our print provider on your chosen product.
- Whenever the order has been shipped out, you’ll receive an email notification that includes tracking details and estimated delivery date.
- Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
- It works best if the pet is looking at the camera
- Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet’s unique features
- Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
- Make sure no ears are out of frame
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. We don’t change any features on your uploaded photo, just fix it to fit your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- Ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet
- Body not visible
- Pet is lying down
- Blurry photo
NOT SURE WHETHER YOUR IMAGES WILL WORK?
Email your image to us ([email protected]) and we’ll let you know. We often create portraits of pets that have passed away, so we understand it’s not always possible to follow all of the guidelines above.
In many cases, we can still make it work.