Casually elegant, with an excellent quality print it is an irreplaceable everyday item for every gender. Key features:
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Sewn in label
- Runs true to size
Care instructions: Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed ; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, team or dry: medium heat; Do not dryclean
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes and colors option.
- Upload your pet’s photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll or your computer and upload with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After 3-7 business days, you will receive a preview which readies for design proof.
Don’t satisfied with the preview, don’t worry about it. We’re so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements or you will get your money back. you can contact us via email: [email protected].
What makes a good photo?
- Well lit, natural lighting. Photo should have minimal to no filter on it to ensure we capture the correct coloring of your pet.
- Close up, head on and shoing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet’s face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet’s coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. We don’t change any features on your uploaded photo, just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet’s photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- Ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet